Los Angeles Construction Accident Attorney
The construction industry is one of the most dangerous industries for employees, with inherently dangerous conditions providing a high chance of serious injury. Often, many accidents that occur on construction sites are due to the negligence or carelessness of another party.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a construction accident in Los Angeles, please contact The Ryan Law Group today for assistance. You may be eligible for significant compensation for your injuries, and we can help maximize that with our aggressive, experienced construction accident attorneys.
Why Choose Us?
The Ryan Law Group provides exceptional representation for victims of construction accidents.
- We have a proven record of results, securing several multi-million verdicts and settlements for those injured due to the negligence of another.
- We are aggressive in our litigation, preparing every case as if it is going to trial. This allows us to be prepared for any case developments that may occur.
- We are focused solely on our clients’ wellbeing, providing transparent communication and regular status updates to your case at all times.
- We operate on a contingency fee arrangement. All fees are advanced, and you only pay legal costs if we secure a favorable verdict or settlement on your behalf.
Client recovery and success is our primary goal.
Common Construction Accidents
The most common types of accidents that occur on construction sites are considered the “Fatal Four” by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA):
- Struck by Object
- Caught-in/between (construction workers killed when wedged, crushed, or stuck between equipment, objects, and/or machinery)
These four leading causes accounted for nearly 60% of all construction worker deaths in 2018. According to OSHA, eliminating these deaths would save nearly 600 construction workers’ lives in America every year.
Common Injuries in Los Angles Construction Accidents
Due to the hazardous nature of construction sites, nearly every injury that results from a construction accident is serious. Common injuries from accidents include:
- Broken bones and fractures
- Cuts and lacerations
- Respiratory damage
- Traumatic brain injuries such as concussions
- Spinal cord injuries
- Other head and neck injuries
- Loss of hearing, sight, or other senses
In certain instances, construction accidents can also result in psychological impacts as well. Many can suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after a particularly severe construction accident. This can result in a significantly decreased quality of life and years of therapy and rehabilitation.
Why Do You Need a Lawyer?
When construction accidents occur, many injured employees are recommended to file a workers’ compensation claim to recoup any losses. However, it is important to note that there are often strict caps on workers’ compensation claims—and often, the compensation amount is far lower than what you may need to make a full recovery. Additionally, if negligence played a factor in your accident, you may have the potential to secure significantly more compensation for your needs.
An experienced construction accident lawyer can help navigate these options, providing you valuable counsel on what is the best option for your needs. At The Ryan Law Group, we take a comprehensive approach by utilizing industry experts and accident investigators. By conducting a comprehensive evaluation of your accident and its circumstances, we get a full picture of your case, which allows us to inform any legal decisions you may make.
Contact a Los Angeles Construction Accident Attorney Today
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a construction accident, please contact us today to see how we can help. Our Los Angeles personal injury lawyers understand the profound impact a severe construction accident can have on someone’s livelihood, and we are dedicated to fighting for your right to the maximum possible compensation.